Friday, January 7, 2011

Aussie Cards for sale

Finally my blog is up and running!!! Found a website that suited me down to the ground "Aussie Cards for sale" and they are on the lookout for new designers so thought I would throw my hand in.  I hope my cards impress enough to be selected as it would be a wonderful opportunity to showcase what I can do and start up my business in a really positive way.  So enjoy my contribution below.

Butterfly for you

Punch Art Card

Thank you
Wedding Card
http://www.aussiecardsforsale.com/ is the link to the website where you can view lots of different card makers putting their wares up for sale.

Wish me luck and thanks for viewing my first ever blog!

Denise

2 comments:

  1. Well done, grasshopper, I look forward to seeing more of your art in the future.
    -Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection, love the butterfly one and the hibiscus one is my fav :) (maybe cos its PINK LOL)

    ReplyDelete