Friday, March 18, 2011

Picture to Page

I am busy doing some cards for the Picture to Page show at Box Hill on this weekend and I got excited about a card I have made.  It wasn't cased, it was just having some fun and I think it is pretty cool.  Made with Perfect Plum, Pear Pizazz, Rose Red, Pretty in Pink and Rich Razzelberry cards and ink, accessory pearls, scallop punch, 1 1/4 inch circle punch, ornament punch, 3 blossums punch (retired), stamping wheel with so swirly wheel, Butterfly emblosslit and the Textured Impression Embossing Folder.

It is fun making cards, but doing a blog is hard work and I still have so much to learn.

Don't forget Sale-a-Bration is almost over, it is where you can earn FREE stamp sets, you have until the end of March to place your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment